Peterborough Bath Renovators and its sister company, Bathtub King Refinishing, offer a one-stop shopping destination for bath-related renovation projects.
Whether you’re looking to add safety features to your bath area, or just give it a whole new look, you can turn to the expertise of owners John and Patti Clark. Since 1988, this husband-and-wife team has been helping Peterborough-area customers update their existing tubs and showers in just one day.
At Peterborough Bath Renovators, you will find a wide selection of durable and affordable acrylic tub liners and bathwall systems that can be custom-fitted to your tub or shower area. There are more than 100 tub wall patterns to choose from, with some that even look like stone, marble or travertine. The company also caters to a growing seniors market by offering a variety of bath area safety solutions, including walk-in tubs, shower conversions, walk-through inserts, barrier-free showers and non-slip solutions. Choose from many different sizes, styles and colours to suit your décor and budget.
Bathtub King specializes in reglazing and refinishing bathtubs and tiles. If your tub is still in good condition but you’d like to update the colour or restore its glossy finish, reglazing is a great option. Avoid the mess, expense and long wait that comes with replacing your tub – reglaze to change the look of your bath area in just one day, for the fraction of the price of installing a new tub.
Peterborough Bath Renovators and Bathtub King Refinishing both offer complimentary consultations to help you choose which bathtub solution will work best for your needs. Give them a call, or visit their showroom to learn more about how quick and easy it is to transform your bathroom.
637 The Queensway, Unit 8
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday and After Hours: By appointment
OUR BLOG POSTS:
- Permanent slip-resistant bath mats
- Prevent dangerous falls with a walk-in tub
- Choosing the right bathtub
- Healthy Homes Renovation Tax Credit
- Show curtain vs. shower door options
- Future-proof your bathroom with neutral-coloured fixtures
- Replacement shower bases offer safety and convenience
- Where to place your shower grab bar
- Are you a candidate for bathtub reglazing?
- Safety and convenience of walk in tubs
- All of the safety at a fraction of the expense
- Ceramic tile adds elegance and sometimes warmth
- Should you attempt a DIY bathtub refinishing project?
- How to prepare for your bathtub refinishing project
- Convenience and maintenance of custom acrylic bath walls
- Acrylic – installed in just one day!
- Choosing the right renovation company
- Why refinish your ceramic tile?
- How to care for your refinished bathtub