Whether you need a hearing assessment, are buying a hearing aid for the first time, require a repair, need custom swim or noise protection, or want to learn more about hearing loss prevention, we can help. In addition to assisting individuals with their hearing health, we work with musicians, sound studios, symphonies and music schools to educate about sound and noise protection and provide hearing screening, musicians’ earplugs and in-ear monitors.
With offices in Lindsay and Bobcaygeon, we also serve Kawartha Lakes, Minden, Peterborough and surrounding areas. Kawartha Hearing Care Inc. is owned by Doran Hayes, an audiologist, musician, recording artist, digital audio specialist and sound engineer. Doran’s unique background makes her the go-to expert in both the hearing aid and music industries.
In addition to our expertise, our services are in demand because we work hard to put the heart in hearing. In other words, we take the time to listen to your needs, explain test results and options, and work within your budget. Everyone who walks through our doors is treated with respect, honesty and care. Together we come up with a hearing health care program that meets your unique needs, style and preferences.
Our heart is also shown in our commitment to giving back to our communities. We have partnerships with Big Brothers and Sisters, Kawartha Humane Society and Women’s Resources. We are registered members of the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Assistive Devices program, Veteran’s Affairs Canada and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board of Ontario.
If you have any question about hearing health we would welcome the opportunity to meet you. Come hear the difference by dropping by for a visit, giving us a call or visiting our website.
Kent Place Mall, main floor, 189 Kent St. W.
Port 32, Reynolds Professional Building, 100 East Street S.
OUR BLOG POSTS:
- Hearing noises in your head? Tinnitus and its causes
- Ear infections: causes, prevention and impact on hearing
- What to do if you suspect your child has hearing loss
- Hearing loss happening earlier as technology gets louder
- The link between nutrition and hearing
- Not your grandpa’s hearing aid: modern improvements
- Why you need earplugs when you go swimming
- Assistance for hearing aid costs
- Why would a musician wear earplugs?
- Turn it down! The most preventable cause of hearing loss
- Put that cotton swab down! The gunk on earwax
- How to protect your ears at work